We have put together the contents of frequent inquiries we receive.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
When is check-in time and checkout time?
- A. 15:00 for checking in and 11:00 for checking out.
If you will be late for your reserved check-in time,
please notify us.
Can I use credit card and electronic money for payment?
- A.Credit cards (VISA, UC, JCB, AMEX, SAISON,
MASTERCARD, Diners, UnionPay) are accepted. Payment in bulk only.
Also, WAON, the electronic money, can be used for hot springs entrance fee but not for deposit (charge).
How much is accommodation cancellation fee?
- A.Please notify us of accommodation reservation cancellation at least eight days prior to your stay. After that, the following will incur:
30%—seven days prior 50%—day before 100%—on the day
What are your in-room amenities?
- A.Shampoo/Conditioner/Hairbrush/Body Soap/Razor/Cotton/Cotton Swab/Toothbrush/Slippers/Towels/Yukata/Hair Dryer/Basic Cosmetics Etc.
Can I bring a pet to my accommodation?
- We are very sorry, but we do not have rooms or facilities where guests can stay with pets. Pet cannot accompany at the restaurant and hot spring building as well. In the case pets are present, they will be put in cages.
Can I pay in advance?
- The following is available. Please contact us for details.
・Payment via bank wire
・Payment by visiting (cash/credit card)
I would like to send my luggage in advance via parcel delivery service.
- Please send them to the below address with dates of stay and name of reservation clearly specified. We will keep them at the accommodation facilities until the arrival date.
Address: 4800-1 Nono, Konno-machi, Mie Gun, Mie Prefecture, Japan 510-1233
Kataoka Hot Spring c/o Front Desk, Aquaignis Corporation
Can I have my dinner in my room?
- You can only dine in our restaurants so that the kitchen can serve warm and cold dishes.
Is the big bath the same for accommodation and day trip?
- Yes, it is same facility.
Are the showers at accommodation facilities from the hot spring?
- Shower and tap water are not hot spring water for both accommodation buildings and organic away accommodations.
Private open-air bath is available for each room at organic away accommodations. There, it is hot spring flowing constantly only from the source.
Is pick-up service from the station available?
- Free pick-up service from Kintetsu Yunoyama Onsen Station is available for accommodation guests only.
Reservation is required, so please sign up a day before arrival or prior.
Can I have dinner even if I am not staying?
However, it might become “guests with reservations only” depending on stores or situation of operations, so please inquire in each store in advance.
Is there an ATM inside the facility?
- We are very sorry, but there are no ATMs inside the facility.
There is a convenience store with an ATM about ten-minute walk from our facility.
Is wheelchair lending available?
- Two wheelchairs are available for free. Since they are limited in number, please reserve in advance.
contact via e-mail or phone if you are a guest with such requirement.
Is there a smoking place?
- There are four smoking places inside the facility. All other areas are nonsmoking. Also, all rooms in accommodation buildings are nonsmoking.
Smoking is possible at outdoor terrace for organic away accommodations.
Is there a banquet hall or a conference room?
- There is no banquet hall available, but it is possible to reserve each restaurant depending on the number of guests and details. Please inquire by phone for details.
We have no conference room available.
Can I have meal at a private dining room?
- Private dining rooms are available in Sa-La Bianchi Al-che-cciano only. Reservation and separate fee is required. Please inquire at the restaurant for details.
Please tell me about hours of day bathing and amenities.
- The opening hours are from 6:00 a.m. to midnight. We have no last entry time, but we ask you leave before midnight.
At day bathing, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap is available for free.
Towels and amenities can be brought in.
Also, towels are sold, face towel: 200 yen, bath towel: 300 yen, face towel for rent: 100 yen, and bath towel for rent: 200 yen. Basic cosmetics can also be purchase for 250 yen at front.